Saturday, January 20, 2007

Amazing!

There are not many people that totally blow me away as I get older and wiser in my years. I know the word Amazing is slightly overused. I can see how many can get caught up in all the "celebirty" thing. But when it comes down to it, there are some frigin amazing, blow your socks off kind of people out there. It isn't because she is one of the most creative people you will ever meet. It isn't because she works for Creating Keepsakes magazine. It isn't because 100's to 1000's take her classes every year. It is because this woman is as true and real as they come. The hours I have got to sit and talk with Ali this weekend have been some of the most honest and truthful moments I have got to spend with a person in a long time. No drama's just down to the gut laughing and talking. A REAL conversation.
Now she will have to brush up on her Wii Skills before we challenge her again, but Josh got her off to a great start! Josh just loved teaching her the ropes of the bowling (in which he won 206 to 133.) Then it was off to try thier luck at Rayman and the Raging Rabids. All ended with a quote from Josh that we all had to agree with . " It is a weird day" And with that we were all off to bed! More pics and stories from the amazing weekend coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment