Monday, January 21, 2008

Hangover!

Yep, that is the right word...

Now this was not the typical hangover...it is a Scrappin Away Vacation Hangover!!!

Yep 4 great days of scrapbooking with 130 women!!! I have to say this was one of the BEST EVER weekends too.

There were 130 women there to have a great time. They were there to scrapbook! I saw alot of productivity. Met some new ladies, and loved it that they have already told me they would be back! Saw some old friends, and it is always great to see them return year after year. Saw som ladies that I haven't seen for a while, and was glad to get to see them again. I usually have alot of stress going on at my events. But I have to say this year it was different. The girls working in the Corner Store were just fantastic, and I am so BLESSED to have them in my life. Trish, Deena, Ruby, Kim , Steph , Julie , Dot and Linda...you all ROCK!!! I couldn't have had such a successful event without each of you! Thanks so much.

A big shout out too all the ladies that came to the event too. I know there are many choices out there for weekend events, and places to shop. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting my new adventure in the Corner Store and your compliments to me this weekend made me smile alot. I love bringing you the latest and greatest in scrapbooking. Can't wait to start getting more things in after we see what they come out with in Feb at CHA.

Now I am going to take a few days off from everything and get things organized for taxes and finish doing inventory. Josh is home today and we are going to go enjoy a movie and some lunch together. I missed him so much this weekend. My little guy is turning 8 in a couple weeks and I just want to soak in every minute with him. He wrestled on Sunday and he won both his matches, which makes his record 7-1 this year. 2 more weeks of wrestling for the league, and then we start the tournament season.

So I am nursing a sore throat this morning and feeling a little bit under the weather. But hopefully it will pass soon. I have so much scrapping momentum now I just want to get to it. Chantilly, VA for Scrapbowl 2008 is just around the corner and I can't wait to get down there and scrap the weekend away with 10 of my friends.


Last week I went over to my friends house, Julie. Her little one and I played the Wii , bowling was her game and she WON!!! I just love this girl for her silliness and excitement! Go Sydney GO!! You ROCK!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:06 PM

    First I have to say that photo of Sydney is so funny and it really does capture her, she had a great time bowling, she also can't wait for the girls nite sleepover in March (if I decide to let her stay). I had a great time at SAVE, didn't get a ton done, but had a ton of fun, can't wait for August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh it sounds like you had a blast. I am so jealous and wish I lived closer. So am I going to get to see you at CHA? I sure hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, was that fun! Thanks for the opportunity! Can't wait for August!!

    ReplyDelete