Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It is my Blogoversary today!

3 years!

458 Post!

500 + Pictures!

Having a place to put my thoughts down....

PRICELESS!!

I love this place

I don't visit it everyday...

But sometimes I write everyday ....

It is a place that is always here for me...

It doesn't judge me...

It lets me talk...

It is here for Josh , someday if he wants to know his Mom's thought on an average day.

It lets Kate know if she wants to come home somedays.

It gives me a place to celebrate, cry, laugh, and reflect.

Happy 3rd Anniversary Blog.....Love, ME!

8 comments:

  1. Happy 3rd Anniversary Blog, Rollie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:56 PM

    Great post Rollie and Happy Anniversay :)
    Melb

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am glad you are here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:25 PM

    Happy Anniversary to your blog!

    TinaCG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris9:32 PM

    So nice to get to know you with your blog, happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just a random person who stumbled on your blog today, and felt it would be rude not to say happy anniversary, so...

    Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the 3rd year! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete