Monday, September 11, 2006

Today we remember .....

Today we remember ....

what we were doing 5 years ago ...

Today we remember....

how much our lifes have changed...

Today we remember ....

it will never be the same....

Today , I remembered 5 years ago at the same exact time I was watching the Today show in bed sipping some coffee. When it came on the screen , the crash of the first plane. I thought.. omg !
Then my friend Mary Ann called me to see if I saw it . We stayed on the phone with each other watching the 2nd plane , hearing about the pentagon and the other plane going down. There was alot of silence ...there was alot of thoughts. I know not once did we even think "terrorist" We just thought , awlful accident at first.

Josh was just a baby , just 18 months and was asleep in his bed. I protected him from this over the last 5 years. He will know soon enough how awlful it is. Why I freak out when he is out of my sight for one second.
We never leave one another without saying "love you "
So many of those things in life that seem to stumble us ...

Today seem so small....

Josh left for school today ....

He is now back home...

Today is a blessing ....live it as one .

No comments:

Post a Comment