Wednesday, October 11, 2006

bloggin about life....life is not bloggin

WOW ! I can't believe it has been a week since I blogged. I have thought about bloggin everyday. I have lots happening but just no time to sit down and actually write about it.
Life is so different now that Josh is in School , I am running the store and Kate is working
her 12-14 hour days also. I used to get so much done , now I am happy if I actually finish
one thing complete !
I have been working on the coach's book for Josh's football coach , I hope to get that done in a couple weeks . I am very proud of the layouts and they are all coming together so great.
Josh just continues to make me so proud. He is LOVING school now and his favorite subject is math ( takes after me there !) I love numbers. Also he is reading , I don't mean words here and there but books !!! It just amazes me that this little guy that we tried so hard to concieve is now reading ! This little guy I held in my arms , fed , changed diapers, watched take his first steps ..is READING !!! I am just in amazement. I know , I know ...just about everyone learns to read....but when you see it actually happening ...that is when you realize what a great thing it is to be able to read. It started with just singing the ABC's song...now reading .
Children are amazing ........and to see the smile on his face when he reads a word correctly ...to see the high 5's we give . I love seeing that on his face.


So that is what has been going on , with alot more stuff . Some fluff !

I will have to tell you about my first ever PTA meeting !!! Can you here Harper Valley PTA song playing in the background !!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:12 PM

    Hey, Rollie =)
    Glad you took time to blog today-I enjoyed your post. I know what you mean about how amazing it is when your kid learns to read-it just opens up the whole world to them and they can learn anything they want.
    It was nice visiting with you at cfac =) And, great job in First grade, Josh!
    rosie
    (sorry to be anonymous, can't remember my blogger p-word and we have a new computer so saved stuff)

    ReplyDelete