Saturday, July 05, 2008

Happy 4th!

He looked so handsome, but fell asleep at dinner, this was the beginning of him getting sick. Poor little guy, but he did look so cute!
This is our view from the Space Needle, WOW that is high up there! Mom even made the trip up with us.
This was our dog sled ride, it was amazing seeing these dogs work. I wasn't so sure how I felt about dogs working this hard, but I have to say, these dogs want to run, want to pull. They get so very excited, it is really amazing to see.
Josh conquering the rock wall on the ship. Very cool!
My Picture of the day from Seattle!! Just loved this shot!


So we are about to watch fireworks from our hotel. We have a perfect view from what we are told. We have one more day we will spend in Seattle tomorrow and then we leave to start our flights home in the late afternoon. We are going to pack in a few things in the morning and visit Pike's Market also. We are going to take a water taxi across the bay tomorrow too. I haven't done that since I was in Hong Kong.
This vacation, has been so much, so much I can't even put into words yet. The pictures don't even tell the story. I hope to scrapbook this, I know this trip will always be in my heart, and I would LOVE to do this again. There are so many things to see here, you could never do it just once. Alaska will be one of those places for me.






6 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed every single post... what an incredible trip. Josh sure does clean up nicely (said in my Texas accent)... what a handsome boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, such a cutie!! He looked very handsome- shame he got sick, but it sounds like you had a great time inspite of it- can't wait to see you in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great trip! I would love to go on a dog sled ride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your pics are amazing! Josh looks so ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww- he looked so handsome...and so tired! Stillhaving fun though! You guys did some really cool stuff- you'll be scrapping these photos for years to come! Love the pup in the sidecar- haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an adventure, and i love you you take us through it too!

    ReplyDelete