Monday, July 07, 2008

Home!

I want this for Dinner tonight!
Yep we are home.
Exhausted!
I got a nasty head cold in Seattle and it is kicking my ass now!
Really should take a picture of the luggage still sitting in the Dining room.
So if an airline charges you $25.00 for your bag of luggage, don't you think
they should remember to put it on the plane, and not leave it in Phoenix??
I miss Alaska!
Only gained 2 pounds, extra boxing tomorrow.
Wanted to take our head waitress home with us, she was da bomb!
Ok off to take 5 boys to wrestling camp each day this week.
Hope this head cold goes away really quick!!
Still absorbing the past 2 weeks, I hope my words can do it justice.

7 comments:

  1. Oh no...lost luggage...well hopefully not lost! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh-- hate when luggage gets lost. Try to get some rest (like you can!) Welcome home! Cannot wait to hear about all of it- better schedule another crop day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a great time! Make them waive the $25! Hope to talk to you (and see you) soon!!! ME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I do agree... they should remember to put your luggage on the plane... what a bummer. Hope you feel better soon. Glad you made it home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  5. okvzjioI want that for dinner tonight too! Can we share, lol! Green with envy of your fantastic trip. It all looks so wonderful, sorry about your not feeling well. Hopefully it will pass soon. I think your right about the luggage, they need to get it right if they are going to charge such crazy rates.

    Welcome Home!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lost luggage, bleh. that looks yummy, wonder if i can find someone to make that for me at 11:30 pm?

    get better.

    ReplyDelete