Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy Crazy Sock day!!


Today is crazy sock day at school.

And this is my boy in the morning...ready to go and always so happy. Add a pair of silly socks and bam you have a dance and a song too.

I love how Josh has always been so happy when he awakens. It makes the mornings that much better. I have always been a morning person also, I love being the first one up enjoying the quiet of the day. There is nothing better then hearing those little feet walking toward me knowing that he will come in and cuddle up with me. He loves to get under the blankets and cuddle in the morning. He is one great cuddler too.

So put on a pair of silly socks today and have some fun!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:09 PM

    oh gee . . . .what timing . . .i'll have to go get my new cow socks courtesy of ms. patti . . . have a good day my friend.

    ReplyDelete