Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The ick is back....

This time Josh has it. Friday night BOOM! He was done for the count. I was away for the weekend scrapbooking and enjoying a little me time. I felt bad that I was away and he was sick, but Kate assured me on the phone that there wasn't much I could be doing at home. I got home Sunday night and was greeted with much cuddling. Josh has pretty much been attached to me since I have been home. His Coughing is so bad and I have been holding his head up at night while he sleeps so he can sleep better. The coughing bouts are brutal. I kept him home from school yesterday. He is going to stay with me today also.
So I had a creative mojo weekend. I got 6 layouts done that I posted yesterday. I had so much fun just creating. Laughed with girlfriends and had some great "me" time.
Now the schedule gets crazy for a while and I am glad I had this weekend. This Saturday is our All Day crop at mlpa, then Sunday night Kate and I are going to the Reading Terminal for a gourmet tasting thing. It sounds like such fun!
The 2 weekends after that are all about wrestling, we are looking forward to some great fun.

So we are going to try and get rid of the rest of the ick in the house. Opening up the windows today since it is going to be in the 80's!! Hey Mom.....Hope you feel better today!

No comments:

Post a Comment