Thursday, November 08, 2007

Just Delish!

Ok so this is the dessert that was! I love sharing dessert, and we did just that.
Thanks Trish, Deena and Ali for having a little Girls Nite Out!! It was so good
to get together and just gab, eat and laugh till we cried! Talking about life, kids,
scrapbooking and catching up. Great friends are just wonderful to have. I am
so blessed to have people in my life that I can have fun with , depend on , and
eat dessert with!!

and we can't get enough of little Merideth!!


She was so wide awake on Saturday and just staring at us. I love that I get to be a part of this little ones life. Both Moms are doing great, they are all settling into the whole routine of being a family of 3 now.

The Construction crew is done!!! I now have a blank canvas of two rooms to paint and put in flooring. I think tomorrow I will go get the primer...I have a light weekend so I might be able to get alot done. Then Monday hopefully we start with color! Will share the progress soon!

Ok time to go fill a few orders that I need to deliver tomorrow. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment