Tuesday, February 19, 2008

back home!

What a FANTASTIC weekend!!!
I got to see one of my Idols this weekend. Stacy Julian I don't know if the word Idol is too strong, because I think some think of an idol as untouchable. Stacy is far from untouchable. Actually she is so there. I just love her outlook on life and scrapbooking. It isn't Earth shattering, it is simple. It is amazing to me how simple things are the hardest to get to.
So this is a fly by post as I need to get up and get going. But I wanted to share one of my favorite layouts I did this weekend. I LOVE this picture of Kate and Josh, and when I look at this photo, LOVE is the first word that comes to my mind. My love for them, the love I know exist between them and the love I feel when they look at me. Have a great tuesday....more to come on my weekend lessons!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:20 PM

    Very nice layout Rollie, love the colors and the bling. Glad you had so much fun scrapping away in Chantilly.

    ReplyDelete