Tuesday, February 12, 2008

From Colon Cleaner to an Owl Broom!

What do you get when you take 4 silly girls, a bottle of Colon cleaner, some sunglasses and an Owl Broom?






ONE FUN DAY!!!

Ok so this is one of those "Had to be there" kind of post....but it is one that I am glad I was there.


I have to tell you it is GREAT to take a day and be with your girlfriends for a few hours, just to laugh and forget that the world is out there. To be in your own little world. I have really found out over the past few months that that is important!


So our day started out with a little lunch, and of course when you have a wall of hot sauce bottles with names like "Colon Cleaner" it is a photo opp waiting to happen! Then when you think you can't laugh anymore you head over to Starbucks and find the Owl Broom , and there again, what does it scream? PHOTO OPP!


Course when you have the cutest little 5 year old on the planet with you wearing her sunglasses it just doesn't get any better then that! So here's to you Sydney Lu!!! And I will be back to challenge you in Boxing!! Put your dukes up!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:45 AM

    OMG, what a fun day! I swear I'm going back to the thrift store for "Grandpa in a basket"!

    ReplyDelete