Thursday, February 28, 2008

Soups On!

Stuffed Green Pepper Soup!! Mmmmmmmmm Good!

Wow where did 6 days go?

I can't believe I haven't blogged for 6 days....I have been really working on taxes, the online store and actually scrapbooking! I guess that is where the 6 days went!!

soooooooooo the ick is still here in the house. Kate has got her winter ick and once she gets it , it seems to hold on tight! Josh is nearing the end of his coughing, which I will not miss. He has his energy back and it is a welcome sight.

Kate will be going for yet another surgery this coming month and then next month possibly going for knee replacement. So it will be a very interesting next couple of months. 3-6 weeks on Crutches and then I am not sure what the knee surgery will be like. I hope for a quick recovery and perhaps even a pain free Kate again. It is hard to watch her in pain everyday, but I know it has to be harder to be in pain everyday.

So I have been doing inventory and started entering all the data for the online store. Lots to do there. It will be a slow process, but hope to have things up and going within a couple weeks. I am pushing for it anyway. I am so thankful for the girls offering to help me with this...it is so appreciated! I am truly blessed with great friends!



So this is what it looks like when you get your first good snow day of the season but you have a 101 degree fever. I asked Josh what he was doing , and he told me he wanted to see the snow so he opened the window....it was so sad he couldn't go out and play.

So might be back for a couple days again. Tomorrow more work on the store, then Saturday we have a wrestling tournament all day! GOOOOOOOOOOOOO Josh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment