Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Great Wonders of my life ...


I don't know what it is lately but I have been reflecting on everything that is changing in my life lately. I have been looking at things differently. I can be found just saying out loud to my friends "THANKS for being my Friend , I am SOOOOOO Lucky !!! Sometimes we just don't actually tell people what we are thinking enough.
I just lean over 20 times a day to kiss my son and give him a big hug...and it could be right after he has done something again that I asked him not to. I find myself smiling alot more.
Nothing that I can pin point happened , it just is . I have been coming up with great little sayings lately that make me smile like, "it isn't a perfect world ...but it is MY world" .
Maybe it is because I started bloggin! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment