Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I can do it ...with a little help from my friends.


Famous words from Josh, and they are so true! He can do anything he sets his mind to. I can honestly say he gets that from me. No matter what it takes , I will get it done.

I just came back from my 4th Weekend event. Scrappin Away Vacation Events, my retreat company has now been in business for 1 year. 90 women this weekend made me realize that no matter what I will get these events ready , running and giving these women a weekend to remember. I also know that I couldn't do it without some great friends.
Connie , came to her first event this weekend. She helped me with the Crop and running the store part also. She didn't have to do that , she was a paying customer that cares so much about me and my success that she stepped right up to the plate and made sure everything was running and people were happy. I can't thank her enough.
Trish Daly, my fearless friend!! Trish has been with me since the day we spoke the words ... Scrappin Away Vacation Events. We were sitting at a crop , a little upset with the customer service or lack there of , and we said ...Ok that's it we can do this and do this better. Trish comes to each event , allows me to get 3 or 4 hours sleep at night and helps me make each event a success. Thanks my friend !
Deena is our Secret Sister Guru , she can run a SS swap better then anyone I have seen . This woman is so organized , every little detail is taken care of and I never have to worry that everyone will have a great time with this. Thanks for all you do Deena !
I was blown away this weekend also by all the help cleaning up the crop and getting things packed away. We were out of there in record time thanks to the help of Tom and Dot ! Amazing we got 3 vehicles loaded up and ready to go within an hour.
I can't wait to see what 2006 brings for S.A.V.E. , I know we will have some great events and I just thank you all for all the hard work you do , just because !!

No comments:

Post a Comment