Friday, January 27, 2006

Las Vegas here we come !!


I can't believe it is just one day away !! Las Vegas ...CHA !! I am so excited. mlpa has been in business 5 months now and we are going to our first trade show. We have worked very hard to make mlpa a great store, more then a store ...it is a community ! Our customers are so important to us , they are our friends. This is a great business to be in . Don't get me wrong...it is a lot of work also , but as they say when you are doing what you love it isn't work . I am very passionate about mlpa , I will do whatever it takes to make it a success. But right now I can't wait to get to CHA , take Tim Holtz's Class on Distressing , spend 2 great days walking the isles and stopping in each booth to look at product not presented to the public yet. We get to be among the first to see all the great new products that will be on all the pages of the scrapbook magazines. The best part is , we get to purchase these items and bring them back to mlpa to share with all our customers...our friends ! This ones for you ladies !!!

See ya next week !

No comments:

Post a Comment