Wednesday, July 26, 2006

From Chicks to tails....

Now these girls know how to sing a tune !!!
I have loved thier music for years and have alot of thier songs on my Ipod. We went to see thier concert last night and it was just 3 hours of pure music heaven. I love that these ladies sing songs that speak out about things that are true and also near and dear to them. People were on thier feet for "Goodbye Earl" .


Here is Josh sporting his new hair do ! Well what is left of it . Now I am not sure where he got this ...but I think we were somewhere where an older boy was sporting one. But this is what Josh wanted now.


Yes that is the start of a baby tail !







You seen it hear folks !!! Do you remember thinking this much about your apperance at this age? Oh I am in so much trouble !

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:29 AM

    Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

    ReplyDelete