Friday, January 26, 2007

California here I come.....

not exactly where I started from.
But a place I have always wanted to go.
Kate , Josh and I board a plane in the morning and it is part business, part pleasure.
A much needed mini vacation.
It has been a busy start to the year and I can't wait till Wed and Thursday to do a little
riding down the coast of California in our rented SUV!
We will be going to LegoLand on Thursday, not sure what we are doing on Wednesday,
maybe a day at the pool of the hotel!
Thanks to everyone that has been reading my blog and commenting, here and in person.
I feel good about my bloggin right now, it is what I want it to be. Random thoughts , the
real me. I write here for me and me alone. I hope to inspire and also maybe just make
myself think a bit sometimes. And if I can do that for others along the way that is a BONUS!
Have a great week and who knows....maybe I will have a random thought or two in CA!
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment