Thursday, January 25, 2007

Friends.....new and old.( but young!)

Gotta love a buddy that would take a picture even to spite the hat! Trish just a shout out to you today, you help me so much during these S.A.V.E. Weekends! More then words can express. You are there whenever I can't be. You stay up with the girls that want to crop into the weeeeee hours. But besides all that , you are that one friend that calls me just to make me laugh. You call me to share a funny bumper sticker with me , or tell me the latest "Patrick" episode. We have shared great times together....one of my favorites was the Ikea trip! Never forget the laughter of that day. You were on my mind today and part of my random thougths.....so here's to you girlfriend!





Still recovering from the 4 day world win called S.A.V.E. I have received so many wonderful emails from people telling me how great a time they had! I have also received some emails that made me tear up , because of the beautiful words written . After all the excitement Saturday night I was reviewing the pics I had and noticed I didn't have one picture of Ali and I on my camera. So how smart of it was it on my part to say ....lets get a picture....3 days into the event. Oh yeah we were just looking so awake and pretty! (Well Ali still looked good!) So anyway, this is my one picture with Ali, but looking back at it now it is all OK ....this is the look of two very exhausted woman that just did amazing things. It is all good! I calculated about 10 hours sleep in 4 days and it is now Thursday and am starting to feel like I am not in a fog. It is feeling good!!

We leave on Saturday morning for California...my first time there! I will be at the CHA show purchasing and taking in all the new product for 2007. Sarah and I will be on the phone allot over the 3 days and I am so glad I have unlimited calling!! Can't wait to get back and show all the new product. Feb 10th, 2-5 pm we will have our annual mini CHA!

Have a wonderful day! I am going to leave a poem here that I just love. It reminds me that no matter if a friend is only minutes away or miles away they are still a friend.

Sometimes in life, you find a special friend;

Someone who changes your life just by being ! part of it.

Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;

Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

This is Forever Friendship.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:04 AM

    What a great photo of you and Trish! Was that taken at 4am?? You guys look great...hat and all.

    love you, mean it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:36 PM

    that is an awesome picture of the two of you . . .even with the hat. and the picture of you and ali is priceless too . . .tells of the emotions of the weekend. thanks again for all you do for all of us.

    d

    ReplyDelete