Monday, June 25, 2007

I miss Kate

Do you have that ONE person in the world.....that no matter what....is your rock.

That one person that when the rest of the world makes no sense.....they do.

I hate being away from mine.

No matter what goes on, no matter what differences we have....not matter how hectic it gets,

We belong together. We are what is right in this world.

Kate has been going to D.C. for a couple nights every other week, and I am still not used to it.

But sitting here tonight in the house with the dogs and Josh sleeping, she is on my mind.

If she was home, it is 11:30 at night and yes she would be asleep, but there is still comfort just knowing she is home.

I am surrounded with wonderful people in my life, but I have to say Kate is that one person that really doesn't let me down. In the rare occasion she does.....she cares that she does and makes sure I know she cares.

She is that person the couldn't fake it. I don't have to wonder with her if she loves me.

I hope you have that one person in your life....cause it truly isn't about how many people you have in your life, but the quality of that person.

Night sweetheart

No comments:

Post a Comment