Thursday, June 07, 2007

just some love today please.....

ever feel like you were at the breaking point...

Nothing earth shattering has happened.

Just little things that build up.

No need to be alarmed...it will pass, but you know it wouldn't take much to put you over the edge.

Just feeling a little fragile...ever get like that?

I think I need a vacation..a whole week away! OH that happens in 23 days, whew!

I hate it. But I have at least come to notice when I am there.

So today I am posting a few pictures that are happy, those moments that keep you going.

Those pictures I look at that can make me smile, even on these days.

I have lots of those type of pics...but these are the ones I came across today for a pick me up.




oh these angels
my morning love
loving what we have created
Just being silly with kate

Also just a side note....JULIE! you are the big winner from the questions post. I have a little something for you :)

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:01 AM

    i'll show you the love dear friend . . but it has to wait until sunday!!! love the picture of you and kate . . . and the one of you and sarah . . . breath deep . . only 23 more days to simple happiness.

    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your in my thoughts!! Sending you a huge hug!
    Hope things get better and yes I know how you feel.
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely know how you feel. How wise of you to understand that it will pass and to look for the things that make you feel good. Great pictures. Hugs a comin' your way.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:47 AM

    I've been thinking about you since you posted that R.W.Emerson quote. It's funny that right next to that quote, in my pocket calendar is another from St. Francis de Sales.

    "Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them-every day begin the task anew."

    And now, my very own prescription, (of which I've recently availed myself:) play hooky for the day. Throw some trashy novels, a towel, and snacks into your beach bag. Jump into the car, and head to the shore. Sit on the beach; they're really quiet right now. You can be in Ventnor of Margate in an hour and a half. It's the best 5 hour cure for what ails you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:08 AM

    I hope you are feeling better today. We all get the blues, the overwhelmed with life blues. But as you know all things on this Earth are temporary and will pass.

    Each trial we go through only makes us stronger so that we dont reach the breaking point when the next trial surfaces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:49 AM

    Well, Rollie hang in there. I know you know that "I" have those kinda days too, sometimes our busy lives just need to be put on hold for a few minutes and we need to take some time for ourselves.

    And thing like winning your little contest are just the perks to make the day so great, thanks.

    ReplyDelete