Tuesday, April 18, 2006

So what is he thinking ? ....
Well probably this ....

Running off to fight ....
or maybe this ...

Winning the battle ...

But I look at him and I see my little boy that just keeps growing ....always thinking about something . I see a little guy that is way too soon going to be a big guy . I just want to keep him in these pictures playing with a pretend sword , fighting thin air.

So I just want to cuddle with him ....keep him in my arms as much and as long as I can . I want to fight all those battles for him . Protect him from any enemies that may come his way .

Knowing that he will have to fight some battles thru his life ....knowing that I can't fight off all those that come in his path. But still wanting to .

So tonight as I kissed and hugged him before he went to sleep ....I just kiss him an extra time or two , hug him a little tighter.....and know that tomorrow he will be out playing ...running ....and fighting the good fight .

And hoping he always knows that I am right there , ready to give him whatever he needs to fight the good fight !

No comments:

Post a Comment