Tuesday, March 18, 2008

How proud can you be?

It is a question that I keep asking myself, and just when I think I can't be any more proud of Josh, he proves me wrong. I have this amazing boy that I believe will never stop amazing me. Yes I know he is only 8 years old, and yes I know that it is just wrestling, but it goes so much beyond that. Wrestling is just what he is doing, but "what he is doing" goes far beyond the mat.
We have been talking about practicing, and how important it is to achieve your goals. We have been taking it beyond that and applying it to life lessons. Work hard, discipline, and having goals. This is what we talk about.
Saturday Josh showed that he listens and he understands what it means. He took the #1 seed in MAWA Districts. He won his matches 6-0, 4-0 and the championship 4-0 . Winning the championship against a boy that had beat him in a tourney 2 weeks ago. No one scored on him all day. I have never seen him wrestle better. He had a goal to get a 1st place and he told me that was what he wanted to do that day. Proud, doesn't even describe what I was feeling.

Spring .....Come on!!!


Packing for the weekend, War at the Shore here we come!!!
Found that clock that didn't spring ahead! Always forget one!!

Not much else going on, well except I have been working on my new Online store! Yes it is coming true. I have had over 800 hits already, and it isn't open yet. You can bookmark it here . I love seeing what web pages people are coming from. Some of them a little shocking. So glad people are excited and can't wait to shop. Just loaded the new Crate Paper last night and oh this is just so beautiful......I still remember getting the postcard from this company a couple years ago and couldn't wait to go to CHA and see it in person. This is still one of my favorite lines. So if you get a chance check out the store. Shopping should be up and running within a couple weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment