Sunday, May 14, 2006

Being a Mom is the best....










What a great day to be a MOM!! What a great day to have 2Moms !! LOL
Well at least that is what I hope Josh thinks !!
We had so much fun today , even if we did work till we ached again today . We worked till about 2 pm and then we cleaned up and had some great family time the rest of the day . I got some pictures printed out , which I am going to do more of everyday now . I have found since going digital , I tend not to scrap as much because those pictures are in here instead of out there on paper inspiring me .

Everyone got new flip flops and we are sporting them in the picture. That was fun! I have pink flip flops ...who would of thunk!

Then we went to the Outback and had a FABOLOUS meal ...oh that was so good and we just laughed and enjoyed. Then back to the house where we played a little "around the world" in basketball. And also got this FAB Pic of the whole family!






So there we are the crazy crew. Hope everyone else had a great Mom's day !! Only 45 days till Rehoboth Beach !!! wahoooooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment