Monday, October 01, 2007

Love me a great quote!

I was over reading Stacy's blog tonight and of course she had a another great quote on her blog.

I am so excited that I am going to be taking a class from this lady, I can hardly contain myself. When I read "The Big Picture" from cover to cover and back again, I just knew that I wanted to meet this lady. I did get to do that last January, but now I am going to get to actually get time to listen to her and learn from her!! It is something to look forward to and I love having that!

So the quote that I loved today:

The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it."
Henry David Thoreau

WOW!
Now that is one great quote. It is amazing to me some days, when I am thinking about things...and then not really looking for anything you find your answers.
WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment