Friday, October 12, 2007

TGIF!

and boy am I saying that today!
First friday I have had off with nothing planned in almost 2 years!
It felt so good to just be able to do what I wanted to do and not what I had to do.
I met my friend Lisa for Starbucks and a target shopping spree this morning....oy that was dangerous! But delicious at the same time. Oh Lisa did you find the turtleneck?
Then it was hope to use my new fax machine....well it might have not been all play today, but it is also stuff I am excited to be doing!
As we move along it was time to tackle the scrap studio! Oh boy is that a job, but I know I have to take it a little at a time. Today I spent that putting together my brand new Scrap cubes. I am loving how this is turning out. It must be all that experience with IKEA furniture, I actually put these together with no problems. I have to move around a bunch of things, but it is going to be great by mid week...I have faith.

Tonight it is football night for Josh and I. I love going to the field and watch the older kids play. Josh and I have a little dinner and cheer on our teams! It is a special time we share and it is ending in a few weeks. So as much as I could use more time working on my room, I know that this is what I should be doing. Besides those cheese fries are calling my name!!!

So hope everyone is having a great friday.....I am embracing my life redirection.

No comments:

Post a Comment