Thursday, October 04, 2007

picture day




Yep picture day at school.

I am so lucky in that Josh lets me pick out what he is going to wear.

I don't put many rules on his clothes that he wears to school.

He has been dressing himself since he was about 3 years old, and does well.

Things usually match and if they don't we can discuss it and come to an agreement.

He actually matches his clothes better then me at times!

So of course he was looking so cute this morning I had to snap a few of my own.

And the conversation:

Mom: You look so CUTE!

Josh: well you dressed me to look cute, so of course I look cute!

(Heart melts)

Then he started to show me how he would smile in the picture.

Damn I am so LUCKY!!! This kid is just amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Love the little conversation!!

    He does look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete