Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Land and Sea


That's what it is all about today! A little water, and a little sand makes for a wonderful day.
I was so very lazy today, no focus just sitting staring into space most of it.
My dear friend Jen Rubeo did have her baby on July 3rd at around 4:30 am! A little boy has come into the world and I can't wait to meet him.
I had my visit to Lazy Susans last night for my annual birthday dinner. ( oh yeah another one!)
The crab was delish as usual and I had fun teaching Kordell how to eat it and get to the sweet meat of the crab. I might have to be careful with this one...he was eating it as fast as he could get it out of the shell.
It is raining here this morning...hope it clears for the fireworks on the beach tonight. 8 years we have been coming here for the 4th of July and we have never been rained out.
Looks like an Outlet day today....got to have one good shopping day. I am sure it won't thrill the boys much, but they will survive.
Is it 5 o'clock yet?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:23 AM

    you really didn't say an "outlet day" today did you . . .can't wait to hear how crowded that was. i go to the outlets on the days that the sun is shining brightly . . . its totally empty then!

    have a great fourth of july doing whatever it is that makes you happy!

    d

    ReplyDelete