Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Peace....a word for life.

When I picked my word for the year, little did I know how important it would become to me.

Here is my quote for today:

"When you are calm, patieint, and loving,you bring out the best in those around you.

By being an example of peace, you open the door for others to be more patient, accepting, and gracious.

Rather than being upset by the ups and downs of daily living,you create an environment in which it's okay to go with the flow."

I love finding these quotes in different places, nothing happens without a reason. I have been realizing lately that patience is the only way to get through so many things.
Life goes so fast it seems these days, and with the Internet and email, message boards and everything that lets us do things faster sometimes it is hard to remember to slow down and think about things and have more Patience.

I love the "go with the flow" philosophy.

2 comments:

  1. I guess that's why the old adage is: "patience is a virtue"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:55 PM

    Very well said, love those quotes. I need to slow down too and enjoy the little things.

    ReplyDelete