Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sipping away in my studio ...



Peppermint Syrup , mocha powder and coffee ! Now that is living !!

This is a little present I got from my Secret Sister this week . If you have never done a Secret Sister swap ....you are missing out !! This is such a great idea , for a determined amount of time you get little presents from your SS and you also spoil someone else . Then at the end you get to meet who has spoiled you and you also reveal yourself to your SS. I have met so many wonderful ladies doing this and always enjoy spoiling more then getting spoiled. EXCEPT this time ... I have to admit this is one great present !! Being a Co-owner of a scrapbook store , I know my SS's always kringe when they get my name . They sit there and wonder what the heck to get me that I don't already have or would just get for myself. Well this would be it ...thinking outside the box, getting me things that I would not go and buy. Also I love things created for me. I am often creating ...but giving it away ! So BIG BIG thanks to my SS ....I am loving my presents...sipping away ! Coffee is SOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment