Friday, February 23, 2007

Mean People SUCK!

“Accept everything about yourself--I mean everything. You are you and that is the beginning and the end--no apologies, no regrets.”

I am so glad I can say that about myself, I am so true blue to myself and those around me that I can go to bed every evening knowing this. Honesty is what I live by. I may be alot of things, but dishonest and hurtful, I am not.

Mean people , how do they live with themselves?

How do you go around spreading lies and creating drama?

( Not that I really want the answer to these questions) I don't think anyone could make me understand how these people work. They seem like great people to some, till they turn on you.

The internet is a very different place, it has made communication easier and faster, but has it made it better?

Depends on how you use it...for good or for evil.

It saddens me how people use something that could be for such good use, to spread lies and rumors. To do harm to others by using thier typed words. It is just so sad, sad they call themselves christians.

Some don't even use the phone anymore. But they will use email to say you never call anymore.

I am a very upbeat person, I have alot of love and passion for the human race. I will not let a few mean, bad people change who I am. I have been in very dark places in my life, and I made many promises to myself I would never go back there.

I have a wonderful family!
I have GREAT Friends! I have found out who they are too.
I am a co-owner in the BEST Scrapbook store in PA!
I make wonderful Chicken Enchalidas!


That ole saying ....why can't we all just get along...well Mean People are one of the reasons.

So if you are a Mean Person....maybe you should think about changing your ways. Nice people are much better people....and we have a whole lot of fun in life too.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:38 AM

    you are so right! you know what comes around goes around, i'm a firm believer in that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:20 PM

    At least I know I'm not the one that sucks this time!!! Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:59 PM

    Mean people...bullies...are that way because of their own insecurities and unhappiness. And I agree, what comes around goes around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:02 PM

    Karma, Dahlin'. She is a total bitch.

    I try to live my life by the Rule of Three. Whatever you do will come back to you three times over. Just think how miserable those uglymeanpeople are. And how miserable-er they're gonna be when Miss Karma hits 'em!

    It's a beeyouteeful thought. Makes me giggle for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:47 PM

    Totally love the quote at the start of your post, and that's how I'm living my life these days. On a related note, I don't know if you're a fan of Bon Jovi or not, but you need to do an internet search and find the lyrics to a song off his most recent album. I believe the song is called "Welcome to Wherever You Are", or at least that's the line they repeat thru the chorus. It ties right in with your quote and with your thoughts. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll hook you up!!

    ReplyDelete