Friday, February 09, 2007

Random Acts of Crafting....




I just loved that pin when I saw it on Cathy's blog. Then yesterday I was a recipient of one of those random acts. Look at this wonderful tag book. Made just for me! How wonderful is that when someone does something for you when it isn't your birthday, or another holiday when we exchange things. Just because this person wanted to do something for me.
I want to say a whole lot about this person, but for today I am going to just enjoy this wonderful gift I received from her. I just want to say thank you so much....you really made me very happy giving this to me, and your kindness has touched me beyond words. You are a great person, and you are doing wonderful things....keep being you!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:21 AM

    I absolutely LOVE that picture of you! And, whoever made the tag book did an awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete