Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Recap

Ok so it is Friday, it kinda creeped up on me this week. Today is the 13th and it marks 10 days before we leave for Alaska!!! How did 2 years of planning come down to 10 days?? I am just giddy with excitement. I love cruising and I can't wait to have my breathe taken away by the beauty of this State. I see a few people read my blog from Alaska, if you care to leave a comment on anything I should see while in Fairbanks, or Anchorage let me know.

The picture above is the Teacher's gift I am working on. I am very excited how it is coming out. I have been wanting to play with ATC cards and now have dived in full force and LOVE these little gems. I can't wait to finish it. I am hoping to do that tonight while I crop the night away with some wonderful ladies.

Today I need to run a few errands, then it is off to school to get the kids to do their part for the teacher's gift, I am putting info on the back of each of their pictures...should be fun! There is also an awards assembly today , Josh will be getting some awards for Race for Education. I also have a little thank you book I made for the lady who headed the whole thing. Hope she likes it.

Oh and exciting news, the liner is in and there is 5500 gallons of water in the pool and the liner didn't fall in!!! (Kate you smiling?) We have one more load coming and then we will have fun in the sun all summer. Can't wait to play in the pool this summer, a good book and my float and I am all set. (well and maybe a Cosmo)

So off to face the weekend, wrestling , swimming , packing and cropping! Have a great weekend and check out my new favorite song in the post above :)

No comments:

Post a Comment