Monday, March 20, 2006

Art Happens !

And I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Glad it does !! Now this makes me happy !!! We challenged each of our crew and design team to make a 12 x 12 frame about themselves. Sarah and I also did ours. Well I must I really am enjoying this and have already designed a few more to do for our home. This is done with the Scrumpdilisious new line of Crate Paper that we found at CHA ! I have been in love with this paper since I got the post card in the mail ! I actually had the designer sign my postcard and keep it in my studio !!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is what makes me happy , paper , glue , scissors . It can make the world a better place. Just think if everyone took some of their energy and created a little sumptn sumptn...oh we would have beautiful everywhere !

This is a new sign I picked up this weekend . Josh and I love it and thought it looked great over my scrap area. FUN FUN FUN !!
Well it is only 5 days till ms Donna D gets her self here ! We are so excited about her coming and I have checked each project kit bag about 3 times now .
Time to go and paint the crop room floor and spruce things up more. I have to laugh today it is the first day of spring and as I look out my window all I see are big snowflakes flying around . Gotta love it .
We went to the phantom hockey game last night ...what a blast. I have a little video of Josh dancing to the music ...I will try and link you to it later . Everyone enjoy the first day of spring....Color season is here !!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:20 AM

    Fabulous Frame! Can't wait to see it in person ;-)

    ReplyDelete